Serving Alabama School Nurses for more than 50 Years
Improving health and educational outcomes of students
Improve the health and educational outcomes of students by strengthening the practices of the professional school nurse.
June 16-17, 2023
AASN 2023 Annual Conference
Support school nurses by providing quality educational opportunities which foster student growth, development, and academic achievement; and promote the delivery of quality health care in schools.
Founded in 1970 when school nurses attended a workshop called “The Nurse and the School Child”.
The AASN includes 7 Districts. See them by map and see the contacts for each District.
Tools & Resources
Health and educational resources curated specifically for school nurses.
TOGETHER, SCHOOL NURSES ARE STRONGER
Essential Tools and Exceptional Content for School Nurses
How can we help you
AASN offers the following services to members:
- Unified with NASN and all it has to offer school nurses
- Annual Summer Conference
(AASN is an ABN-approved CEU provider. Provider #: ABNP1348. Expires: 03/1/2023)
- District Workshops—organized by AASN District Chairs
- Conference fee and CE offering discounts
- Legislative Services—email updates on legislative issues pertinent to Alabama school nurses.
- Access to Care plan Templates, Educational Power-point Presentations, Forms Etc.
- Networking with other school nurses